Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Review: The Rose Trilogy

The Rose Trilogy written by Christian Fiction Author Beverly Lewis follows Amish sisters Rose and Hannah (Hen) as they learn to give up themselves in order to let God have his perfect will in their lives.
Hen is in a struggling marriage with an "Englisher" having turned her back on her Amish roots as a young lady and Rose has to say goodbye to her best friend as he leaves the protection of the community to search for his birth mother in the "world"
I am happy to report that both women after a lot of pain and growing make happy endings. If you want to know more about Rose and Hen you will just have to read this amazing series. This series was a tear jerker in a few areas, be sure to have some klennex on hand. It was an easy read. I was distracted several times but each time I cam back to the book it was like I never put it down.

Christian Fiction
No Fowl language
Family friendly

website: http://www.beverlylewis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment